Friday, October 3, 2014

Join Origami Owl®



Happy Friday Hoot Mamas!  I hope you all had a fabulous week filled with the many blessings of faith, family and fun.  As I try to get my house back in order today from a crazy week of kids activities and watch the leaves slowly start to change colors, I find myself reflecting on the up coming holidays and the many blessings that filled my life this year and know that it would not had been possible without the gift of Origami Owl® that I gave myself two Christmases ago.  Join Origami Owl® and starting my own business has been an amazing journey and I now see and know without a shadow of a doubt that the Lord placed this opportunity in our lives at the right time.  

Now you too can give yourself the gift of Origami Owl® this Christmas.  I am so excited to share with you today this wonderful opportunity for the upcoming holiday season!  When many are looking for extra income Origami Owl has come up with something extraordinary. With gift giving on everyone's mind this is the perfect time to start your own business!  The Origami Owl® Holly Jolly Box of Happy is a special edition business kit for all who want to launch their business and start this wonderful journey in the most ideal time! It is a $825 value for only $199. It contains some of our adorable holiday collection...and you get points towards MAUI and the Soar to Success program!!!


I am so thankful that I had the courage to step outside of my comfort zone and take that leap of faith. My at the blessings our family would have missed out on had I let this opportunity pass me by one year ago. If this is an opportunity you have been wanting to explore, I would love to share my story with you. I encourage you to always follow your heart, know that anything is possible, never give up on your dreams, always keep moving forward (no matter what life throws at you) and always find the positive in every situation.  I really need to pinch myself sometimes because I truly am living my dream! I took a huge leap of faith out of my comfort zone and jumped in completely head first.  It hasn't been easy, it was NOT an over night success, and I had to work hard.   Part of the reward has been the journey! 

Are you excited to start your journey today?  As a member of Team Hoot Mama, you can do what you love and love what you do!  You can have the flexibility to run your own business while balancing family life, help customers design meaningful keepsakes and achieve the financial rewards in the process.  It would be an honor and a blessing to be your mentor and I will help you every step of the way.  As a member of Team Hoot Mama, you will receive valuable resources and one on one training opportunities designed to help focus your efforts on successfully growing your business.  You will benefit through online training, one-on-one coaching, team conference calls, social media training and more.Join my first line team or contact me directly so I can connect you with a member of Team Hoot Mama's in your area as a part of my unique one on one mentoring program.  Either way, you are a member of the most inspiring, successful and fastest growing teams within Origami Owl®.  I am so blessed to have Origami Owl® as a part of my life and so thankful for the opportunities it has given to me and my family.   

The Origami Owl®Holly Jolly Box of Happy is available October 16th, 2014, however you can go to www.hollyjollyboxofhappy.com and sign up now!  While you wait, I would love for you to see what a wonderful family Team Hoot Mamas is by joining our Team Facebook group.   What a perfect time to try us out as you wait to receive your link to sign up for the Holly Jolly Box of happy.  Email me at hootmamalockets@yahoo.com to request an invite to our motivated and supportive team page and try us on for size.  I know you will fall in love with the camaraderie and sisterhood which makes the Hoot Mamas one of the fastest growing and successful teams within Origami Owl®.

What started out as a way to earn extra money, has become something exciting and successful.  How will your life change when you give yourself the gift of Origami Owl®?

Pin It
Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment