Monday, September 15, 2014

Origami Owl® National Convention ~ Hoot Mamas in Phoenix Video Recap



I loved every moment of the Origami Owl® National Convention and experiencing those special moments with my team. I am blown away by the incredible group of intelligent women that have joined me in this business.  They have truly changed my life permanently. It’s so inspiring for me to watch my team use this opportunity to get them to where they want to be. There is endless support and I love how we have come together as a sisterhood.  It warms my heart to see how much we care for each other and hope for each other’s success.  I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did putting it together.  If you are thinking of joining Origami Owl®, I would love to talk with you more about my experience and the true sisterhood of Team Hoot Mamas.  
Pin It
Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment