Monday, September 22, 2014

Congratulations Kathy Bommarito and Karen Rideout ~ The Newest Hoot Mama and Origami Owl® Team Leaders!!!

 
Hey Hoot Mamas!!  Happy Monday to you all!  I hope you guys had a great weekend!!

Team Hoot Mamas just celebrated it's 20th Team Leader promotion in August and I couldn't be more proud. What an amazing group of intelligent ladies that have joined me on this journey!   We truly are Building Dreams One Locket at a Time!

I am so excited to introduce to you today Kathy Bommarito and Karen Rideout,  two new Team Leaders on my amazing Hoot Mamas team.  Origami Owl® would not have been possible if I didn't ask others to join this journey with me.  Team Hoot Mama is comprised of some of the most fabulous and hard-working women I've ever met.  It's truly an honor to lead these women and to call so many of them my friends! 

Kathy Bommarito ~ Team Leader - Caledonia, MI
Hi, I’m Kathy Bommarito, a Team Leader with Origami Owl®.  I'm a wife and stay-at-home mom of five awesome kids! My husband & I were married in Jamaica ten years ago and our kids are now 14, 13, 8, & 6 year old twins!  I’ve been a stay-at-home-mom since my twins were born.  I call myself a “mom-preneur” because in that time I have started and owned several businesses, including a cake decorating business and a retail company promoting the Great Lakes, which we donate part of our proceeds back to the conservation of the Great Lakes and Lighthouse restoration.  I love summer & the beach, and I spend as much time at the beach as possible in the summertime!  So what’s in my locket?  I have the palm tree for my husband, a MOM charm for my kids, flip-flops, lighthouse, sun and a cupcake!!  That’s my story!
 

I joined the company last summer and it’s been a truly amazing experience!  Since my kids are now all in school, I was looking for a job opportunity that would allow me to be home with them after school and available to take them to their sports and activities.  While at my son’s baseball tournament, I walked over to an outdoor craft market and saw the Origami Owl® booth.  I was amazed! The jewelry was so sparkly and beautiful!  I immediately fell in love with Bella’s story and the concept of creating a meaningful piece of jewelry.  I went home that night, Googled Origami Owl® and found Karen’s blog.  I contacted her and joined right away.  I’m so glad I did, it’s been such a blessing in my life.  I recently bought a (new to me) vehicle and took my family on vacation!  All because of the income I earned doing Jewelry Bars!
I first joined Origami Owl® because I loved the jewelry and wanted to make money, but I now love being a designer and I love this company!  Origami Owl® gives you all the tools you need to have a successful business.  I’m having so much fun; I still can’t believe I get paid to do this!  I have met many inspiring people and I’ve been able to encourage and inspire others as well!  I never knew how much I would enjoy being able to help women tell their personal stories through their own customized jewelry!  And now that I have my own team, Team LocketMamas, I’m able to support and motivate them, which is also very rewarding!   Feel free to contact me at locketmamas@gmail.com or locketmamas.origamiowl.com for more information about Origami Owl® or to join Team LocketMamas! Mentor #35718.

Want to follow Karen's journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Connect on Facebook,  Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram.

Karen Rideout ~ Team Leader - Mendon, MA
 

Hi!  I’m Karen and I am so proud to be a Team Leader with Origami Owl!  I recently moved to MA and am thrilled to have the opportunity to spread the O2 love here!  I was so happy to be able to start my business with friends in Pennsylvania where it took off like a rocket because everyone just falls in love with these products!!
My Background:  I grew up in Long Island, NY and travel back as often as I can.  Opportunity knocks and my husband’s career has brought our family to Upstate NY, Pennsylvania and now Massachusetts – and my beautiful daughters are troopers through it all!  It’s a great life lesson to see what the future holds for us, but I do know that am taking Origami Owl with me every step of the way.
The Origami Owl love started for me in early 2013 when I saw someone’s locket posted on Facebook, I couldn’t stop thinking about that gorgeous locket!  When I woke up the next day I immediately signed up online!  It was while I was on the old wait list that I found Hoot Mama Lockets - and I count my blessings every day that I found Karen’s blog!   I couldn’t ask for a better mentor and leader to guide me on this journey. 
It’s important for me to say that I do not have a sales background but I do have a passion for the product and the company!  And if you love the product and share your story through your locket, then guess what?  You’re already ‘selling’ Origami Owl! 
I have met a great group of women since I started with OO whether they be guests, hostesses or my fabulous team members!  If you are ready to take the next step then I would be happy to help you on your journey!
You can email me at krideout.owl@gmail.com to learn more about this amazing company and what it can do for you!
Want to follow Karen's journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Connect on Facebook,  Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram.

Pin It
Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment