Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hoot Mamas in Phoenix!!


Hey Hoot Mamas!  I hope you are all having an amazing week!  I am so excited that the 2014 Origami Owl®National Convention is ALMOST here.  That is right, I officially fly out tomorrow morning for the most anticipated Origami Owl® event of the year!  The Origami Owl® National Convention is three exciting days of training, special announcements, lots of dance parties, product reveals and tons of owl sister love.   I am so excited to celebrate with my Hoot Mamas the amazing year we had and to me so many of them for the first time!!  I wish all of my Hoot Mamas could celebrate with us, but for those who can not, I have something almost as good...  Follow me on Instagram for all of the exciting updates!!  I have created a new Instagram Account with the user name hootmamalockets and plan on using the hash tag #hootmamasinphoenix.  I would love it if you would follow me along on my 2014 National Convention journey, it's the hottest event of the year and you won't want to miss it!

Pin It
Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment