Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Origami Owl® Facebook Group




Hey Hoot Mamas! Happy Tuesday! 

I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Summer weather.  We can finally say it's....Pool weather!!!  As I type this post, I am looking out my home office window and just taking in all of the beautiful sunshine and listening to the neighborhood kids play baseball. Summer time is just another reminder of the many blessings that my Origami Owl® business provides me, the opportunity to be able to stay home with my children and enjoy a relaxing and stress free Summer with my family.  It just does not get any better than this!!  I wanted to stop by today and take a minute to share my latest Blogging Project.  I just couldn't wait to share it with you all!  Starting Monday, June 23rd, I will be hosting a 3 Week Blogging Series all about the benefits of utilizing Origami Owl® Facebook Groups and how they can benefit your Origami Owl® business.  How awesome is that?  I hope you are all looking forward to taking your Origami Owl® business to the next level and learn a few Origami Owl® Social Media Tips along the way. 

For the next few weeks we are going to be talking about:
  • Origami Owl® Facebook Groups for Customers and Hostesses.
  • Origami Owl® Facebook Groups for your Origami Owl® team.
  • How to Create a Origami Owl® Facebook Group.
I hope you are all looking forward to learning more about the Origami Owl® Facebook Groups and this informational Blogging Series as I am!!!  Enjoy this beautiful week!
 
Pin It
Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment