Monday, March 3, 2014

Origami Owl® Incentive Trip

I feel so blessed to have been a part of the first ever Origami Owl® Incentive trip. The best part for me, was meeting and talking to all the fabulous women of Origami Owl®!  I can not even tell you how excited I was when I heard the news that I was one of the 300 amazing Designers to earn an All Inclusive Trip for Two to Cabo San Lucas Mexico.  I simply could not have done this without the support of my Hoot Mamas team, hostesses, customers, husband, friends and family!! 
 
 

From the moment we received the news that we had earned the trip, Origami Owl® spoiled us with fun little gifts make us feel special.   One afternoon, a package arrived containing exclusive charms, a recognition certificate, a treasure map and a luggage tag.  And the spoiling didn't end there.  We were surprised every evening in our hotel room with even more gifts from Origami Owl®.  It was like there were little "charm fairies" all around us leaving charms on our bed each day.  I cannot believe this is my "job"! 


The incentive trip to could not have come at a more perfect time.  As you can see from the foot of snow pilled up on our deck, Olive was ready to leave as well and join her Owl sisters in Cabo!


Not only did I get to hang out with some amazing women but for my husband to meet the amazing women I talk about and to experience first hand how Origami Owl® has blessed so many lives including ours!  Now, I feel that he is a part of the Origami Owl® family too ... which means a lot. 


The view from our room was breathtaking...I want to go back NOW!  It certainly beats my current view of the snow falling from my home office window.  And a Jeff and Karen vacation is never complete without a fun selfie...
 
 

While in Cabo, we were treated to several dinners and activities including a once in a lifetime excursion.  Our welcome dinner was so much fun complete with live music and salsa dancing!!!
 
 
Jeff and I chose the "Swimming with the Dolphins" as our excursion and couldn't have been happier with our choice.  We had such a fun group of Designers along with us on our excursion and ended up hanging out with them the rest of the trip. 


I will always cherish the friendships made on our trip and looking forward to a Cabo reunion in July at the National Convention!


And who can forget the food?  Jeff and I spent endless hours relaxing by the pool with a constant supply of chips, salsa guacamole.  I was in heaven!


One of the biggest surprises of this trip was the endless whale watching.  It was absolutely amazing and the first time I have even seen anything like this.  Jeff and I would grab a cup of coffee every morning at the beachside restaurant and watch the whales swim up and down the coast.  You can see in the video the puffs of spray that would come out of the water...those are the whales!  Amazing!!
 



And the Good-Bye Dinner was just as amazing along the beach which included a very inspiring recognition ceremony.

 
 
On our last night in Cabo, we decided to venture outside of the resort to visit Sammy Hagar's Bar, Cabo Wabo.  We had heard so much about it and couldn't wait to see what the fuss was about.  So glad that we did!!!  What a fun evening spent with new friends and live music!!
 
 

 

Blessed, honored, relaxing, fun, fellowship, memories, are just a few words that describes our Incentive Trip to Cabo San Lucas.  It was the trip of a life time!   The best part for me, was meeting and talking to all the fabulous women of Origami Owl!  It was the perfect mix of relaxation, pampering and adventure!  Every customer, hostess, team member and friend who supported me and helped me earn this trip deserves the spotlight!  Thank you Origami Owl® for this amazing opportunity!
 
Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment