Thursday, December 26, 2013

Join Origami Owl® and Give Yourself the Best Gift of All.


Happy Holidays Hoot Mamas!  I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas filled with the many blessings of faith, family and fun.  As I try to get my house back in order today and help my kids put together their new toys, I find myself reflecting on the many blessings that filled my life this holiday season and know that it would not had been possible without the gift of Origami Owl® that I gave myself last Christmas.  Joining Origami Owl® and starting my own business is a huge part of our story and I now see and know without a shadow of a doubt that the Lord placed this opportunity in our lives at the right time.  I am so thankful that I had the courage to step outside of my comfort zone and take that leap of faith. My at the blessings our family would have missed out on had I let this opportunity pass me by one year ago. If this is an opportunity you have been wanting to explore, I would love to share my story with you. I encourage you to always follow your heart, know that anything is possible, never give up on your dreams, always keep moving forward (no matter what life throws at you) and always find the positive in every situation. He has great plans for your life and my life in 2014! 

 Why is now the best time of year to join Origami Owl®? 
  • Earn Extra Money and Pay off Christmas Debt.
  • Origami Owl® has a new Valentine's Day collection coming out in just a few days.  It is simply beautiful and a huge opportunity to help you book parties in the next coming months.
  • Celebrate the New Year with a fun and flexible new opportunity.  A small investment of $149 is all you need to start your own business today.
  • Origami Owl® SOAR events are coming to an area near you in the next few months...the perfect opportunity for training, learning the business and meeting new friends.
I really need to pinch myself sometimes because I truly am living my dream! This past year I have built a team of over 160 amazing ladies, promoted 3 times in 8 months, earned top mentor title 3 months in a row and qualified as one of the top 150 Designers in the company to earn a trip for two to Cabo San Lucas this Winter.  I took a huge leap of faith out of my comfort zone and jumped in completely head first.  It hasn't been easy, it was NOT an over night success, and I had to work hard.   Part of the reward has been the journey!  Are you willing to start your journey today?  Whether it's joining me in business or something else you have been putting off, just jump in today!  I am so blessed to have Origami Owl® as a part of my life and so thankful for the opportunities it has given to me and my family.   What started out as a way to earn extra money, has become something exciting and successful.  It would be an honor and a blessing to be your mentor and I will help you every step of the way.  As a member of Team Hoot Mama, you will receive valuable resources and one on one training opportunities designed to help focus your efforts on successfully growing your business.  You will benefit through online training, one-on-one coaching, team conference calls, social media training and more.

Are you ready to join us?  As a member of Team Hoot Mama, you can do what you love and love what you do!  You can have the flexibility to run your own business while balancing family life, help customers design meaningful keepsakes and achieve the financial rewards in the process.  Join my first line team or contact me directly so I can connect you with a member of Team Hoot Mama's in your area as a part of my unique one on one mentoring program.  Either way, you are a member of the most inspiring, successful and fastest growing teams within Origami Owl®.  Contact me at hootmamalockets@yahoo.com to learn more.  How will your life change when you give yourself the gift of Origami Owl®?

Pin It

Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on
Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment