Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful for my Hoot Mamas Week {Join Origami Owl®}



It's no secret how much I love and adore my team the oh so fabulous Hoot Mamas!  As a Senior Team Leader to over 140 ladies, I am continuously reminded every day how truly blessed I am.  In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I am kicking off the first annual  'Thankful for my Hoot Mams Week'.  What better time of year than to show my amazing Hoot Mamas just how much they mean to me?  As a member of Team Hoot Mamas, you have a chance to earn so many exciting incentives from me during this amazing week:
  • FREE Origami Owl® Products
  • FREE Business Supplies
  • Target Gift Cards ~ Who doesn't love a Target Gift Card?
  • Amazon Gift Cards
  • A copy of  'Rock Your Network Marketing Business' by Sarah Robbins
Not a member of Hoot Mamas yet?  Thinking of joining the fastest growing Origami Owl® team?  No worries at all, you too can participate in the 'Thankful for my Hoot Mamas Week' celebration!  With the holiday shopping season in full swing and the most exciting week happening in Hoot Mama history, there is no better time to join Origami Owl® than right now!  Contact me at hootmamalockets@yahoo.com, I look forward to hearing from you!

Pin It

Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment