Sunday, October 13, 2013

Origami Owl® Training

Hey there Hoot Mamas!  I hope you are all enjoying this fabulous week!  The weather here has been Ahh-maz-ing!  Can we give a big Hoot! Hoot! for beautiful Fall weather??  What's the Fall weather been like in your area?

Not only am I excited for things to come in October, but I am still celebrating September.  Team Hoot Mamas just ended its best month ever....we reached 80 team members, broke sales records, lots of big promotions, and so many ladies earned the new designer Soar incentive!  I am so proud of my team, they really worked their little Owl tails off this month.  So excited to see how October unfolds, I have a feeling it's going to be even better with the launch of the new Fall catalog!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to participate in the Ohio Regional Origami Owl® Training Session.  It was so much fun and I had a chance to meet several of my Hoot Mamas that I had never met before.  You can imagine my excitement meeting so many amazing ladies that have had a huge impact on my life.  I value each and everyone of my team members and hope that one day I get a chance to meet each and every one. 


The training took place in Columbus, Ohio and to say that we had a room with a view was an understatement.  How could I not have been inspired just starting at beautiful downtown Columbus the entire time?  It was a breathtakingly beautiful Fall Day!



Team Hoot Mamas at the Columbus, Ohio training session!!!  We were so excited to have been able to spend some quality time together getting to know one another and sharing our love of Origami Owl®!



Origami Owl® Designers, can you guess the name of the woman above? She is the fabulous presenter on our Monday evening webinars.  I will give you a hint, she sounds just like Mary Poppins!!  That is right, it's Ann Raulston, VP of Field Sales.  She was every bit as lovely as she sounds on the webinars and I actually had the pleasure of answering one of her questions that she directed to the audience.   You can only imagine how excited and nervous I was answering her questions, thankfully I got it right.


Here I am listening intently to the 'Mock Jewelry Bar®'.   Someone on the team saw this picture posted on Facebook and instantly knew the girl in the chevron top was me.  I admit, I have a bit of a chevron obsession, you will certainly get to know that about me!


After training was over with, members of team Hoot Mamas and my mentor's team, The Owlista's, headed over to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  Yummy!!!  Here is a group photo of The Owlista's and Team Hoot Mamas in front of the Polaris fountains.  We had such an amazing time in Columbus hanging out with our fellow Origami Owl® sister's.  I can not wait until next year at conference when we will all be together again!

If you are an Origami Owl® Independent Designer and haven't had a chance yet to attend your regional training session, keep an eye out on any updates from The Nest or contact your upline to learn more. 
 
Pin It

Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment