Monday, September 9, 2013

The Origami Owl® Wait List is Over!

 
Happy Monday Friends! I am so excited to announce that the Origami Owl Wait List is finally over with!! Can you believe it?  I nearly almost fell out of my desk chair when I heard the announcement on Wednesday night.  There was certainly a lot of happy dancing and squealing going on as I called my DIW's and broke the news to them!

What an exciting few days it has been for Team Hoot Mamas!  With the end of the Origami Owl® Wait List, Team Hoot Mamas welcomed 35 new members this week.  It been an absolute blast sharing in my new team members excitement as they received their wings for the first time. I am truly blessed to be a mentor to so many fantastic ladies and looking forward to guiding them to success and watching their journey's unfold.

The process to join Origami Owl® and Team Hoot Mamas is now easier than ever!  This means that, going forward, anyone can immediately sign up to be a Designer simply by going to my website and clicking on Join Our Team.

Team Hoot Mamas is growing and we would love for you to join us on this amazing journey!  Please feel free to contact me at hootmamalockets@yahoo.com, I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. 

 
 
Can get a Hoot! Hoot! for what an exciting Fall this is going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment