Thursday, August 22, 2013

Origami Owl® Mentor






I am so excited to announce that Origami Owl® invited 3,500 DIW's this week of which 9 joined Team Hoot Mama
.  Hoot!  Hoot!  I am so blessed to be the mentor of so many fabulous ladies that found me here just like you did.   Choosing the right Origami Owl® mentor is probably one of the most important decisions you can make for your business.

Are you a DIW without a mentor or a team?  What are you looking for in a mentor? Want to be a part of one of the strongest and fastest growing teams?  I would love for your to join us and be a part of our success!  As the Founder and Leader of Team Hoot Mama, I am committed to helping women achieve success and the financial independence necessary to make all of your dreams come true!  In joining my team, you will be joining a community designed to support you in every step of the way.  Want to be part of a supportive team that is committed to the success of every Designer? Choosing your mentor is one of the most important decisions you’ll make in your Origami Owl® business.
 
Are you ready to join us?  As a member of Team Hoot Mama, you can do what you love and love what you do!  You can have the flexibility to run your own business while balancing family life, help customers design personal keepsakes and achieve the financial rewards in the process.

Contact me at hootmamalockets@yahoo.com where I will answer any questions that you may have about joining Origami Owl or Team Hoot Mama.  I look forward to hearing from you!!


Pin It

For even more tips for your Life and Home, follow me on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment