Friday, August 30, 2013

Origami Owl Career Plan


I am truly blessed to have found Origami Owl which provides me with a job that is absolutely perfect for me at this stage in my life.  Every day I do what I love and love what I do.  My "Why" and reason for joining Origami Owl is my family.  It is a huge blessing for me to be able to stay at home with my children! I enjoy the constant laughter that fills my home and the joy of making memories with them every day. A girl just couldn’t ask for better bosses!  With so many different reasons to join Origami Owl®, I think we can all agree on one of the most important reasons is the generous Origami Owl® Career Plan.  The monthly qualifications are easy to achieve and provide you with so much flexibility to reach your financial goals.  Origami Owl is also a ground floor direct sales company with only 30,000 Designers nationwide!  With this much potential, there is so much opportunity to really grow your business.
 
Did you know there are TWO ways to earn a living with Origami Owl®?  First, you can sell beautiful jewelry directly through your website or by hosting Jewelry Bars and earning commission.  Secondly, you can earn commission by mentoring and growing a successful team.  Origami Owl® Designers can choose to focus on different aspects of their business. Some Designers focus entirely on selling product, and don’t want to worry about building a team, some only want to focus on building a large successful team and don’t want to sell as much, and then some focus on both equally.  However you decide to run your Origami Owl®business is up to you, there are MANY successful designers making a living either way, it just comes down to personal preference.  Whether you are joining Origami Owl® for the designer discount, or interested in building a large team, it all depends on you and how you want to run your business. 

If you’re looking for a full-time career or just a little extra money on the side, Origami Owl® is the perfect choice for you! I have heard so many amazing stories from fellow Designers about how Origami Owl® has changed their lives for the better and so many of them are now living their dreams!

Joining Origami Owl® and Team Hoot Mamas is so easy! Email me at hootmamalockets@yahoo.com and ask how you can become a part of my team. For only $149, you will receive all the products, supplies and training you need to start your Origami Owl® business. In no time at all, you’ll be planning Jewelry Bars, earning commission checks and I will be there to support you every step of the way.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Pin It


Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe

1 comment:

  1. I would love to indulge in my passion as a career, but then the sustainability to me doesn't make sense. If I can get a job where I can sustain my passion outside of work, whilst being able to sustain myself, I don't see why not.

    job interviews

    ReplyDelete