Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Origami Owl® National Convention


I am so excited! I will be boarding a plane to Phoenix tomorrow to attend the very first Origami Owl®National Conference.  Can you believe it?  I will be hanging out with several other members of Team Hoot Mamas making history and living it up!


I can not wait to learn everything I can so I can be the absolute very best Designer and Mentor I can possibly be.  I am also really looking forward to picking the brain of several of the top leaders and to just basically just be a sponge for three days.  I love learning from others experiences and can not wait to hear all of the amazing success stories from other Origami Owl® Independent Designers.



I can not believe this will be "home" for the next three days!   I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to attend the very first National Conference for Origami Owl®and can't wait to share it all with you!  That is why I am taking you with me! Hoot! Hoot!  I will be reporting live from the Origami Owl®National Conference via Instagram, Facebook, and an occasional blog post here and there.  You can also follow me on Twitter and my National Conference Tweets using hashtag #O2NationalConvention.  I hope you will come along for the ride, I would love to have you!



Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment