Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Origami Owl® Starter Kit

 

Origami Owl® Starter Kit

As I sit here typing this post, I am still pinching myself to make sure that this past weekend was real. Did I really just spend 3 full days in Phoenix away from my husband and babies…hanging out with about 2,000 women where we learned, laughed, and shared in a great weekend together? Yes, yes this is all true! Today, I am so excited to share some exciting news with you in hopes to motivate you of so many good things to come!
 
What I am about to share with you was probably one of the most exciting announcements at conference outside of all the amazing new product reveals.  It's the new Designer Starter Kit!  Hoot! Hoot!  What an amazing new kit all wrapped up in some pretty fantastic packaging!  It makes me almost want to start over and sign up again.  I want one!
 
 
This amazing new Origami Owl® Starter Kit comes with:

JEWELRY

4 Assorted Lockets
36 Charms
An Assortment of Chains
2 Dangles
2 Plates
A Variety of Tags

MARKETING MATERIALS

25 Catalogs
25 Order Forms
25 Postcard Invitations
6 Folders
12 Thank You Cards
Living Your Dreams Guide

BUSINESS SUPPLIES

2 Charm Trays
3 Tweezers
5 Charm Votives
Website

Isn't this new Origami Owl® Starter Kit amazing?  Ready to start living your dreams today?  Contact me at hootmamalockets@yahoo.com.   I would love to help you live your dreams too.  I am looking for motivated new designers and happy to answer any questions that you may have.  

Have a wonderful day!
 
Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment