Saturday, June 22, 2013

Where is Team Hoot Mamas?


                  
Team Hoot Mamas is a growing team in Origami Owl, an industry leader in custom lockets and charms.  I feel so blessed to be the founder and leader of this amazing team and can't wait to be a part of every one of my Independent Designer's exciting journey.  In a matter of four months, Team Hoot Mamas has grown to 4 Designers and 23 Designers in Waiting!
As an experienced member of the direct sales industry,  it would be my honor and pleasure if you'd allow me to serve you and be your coaching companion, steadfast partner and cheerful cheerleader.  If you're already a member of Team Hoot Mamas, you've made the right choice! If you're not a member yet, what are you waiting for? Find out more today—this could be the most important choice you ever make!
Contact me today at hootmamalockets@yahoo.com to learn more about this amazing opportunity!

                     
  

Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl® Independent Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, or Subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment