Thursday, June 27, 2013

Origami Owl® Wait List Tool




Hello friends!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  The weather has been beautiful and I am so excited that Summer is finally here.  I also wanted to take a minute and share with you a brief update all about the Origami Owl® Wait List.  I know everyone has been on the edge of their seats wondering when things were going to get moving!  I am so excited to say that things are not only moving but they are grooving too!  Hoot!  Hoot!

Last week Origami Owl® celebrated Bella's 17th Birthday by inviting the first waive of DIW's in 2 months.  1,700 DIW's to be exact!  I couldn't think of a more perfect way to celebrate Bella's 17th birthday, can you?

This past Monday, another 2,000 DIW's were invited!  So it looks like the thawing of the wait list freeze has begun and you as DIW's can start planning those Jewelry Bars!  Hoot Hoot!  Where do you all stand now on the Origami Owl® Wait List now?  There is a tool that you can use to find out where you are at on the wait list by clicking here.

Hoping you all receive your wings from Origami Owl® very soon!  In the meantime, what can you do to prepare?  Here are a few ideas to try while you wait!


Pin It

Want to follow my journey as an Origami Owl Designer?  Let's Connect on Instagram,Twitter,or Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I joined the "wait list" the first of June, and never heard a word back about joining, so I joined Our Hearts Desire August 8th and I am #19 in the company. They have no waiting, a better pay out, free to join, no yearly fee. THEN I got my welcome email.... But alas, you were to late -- Sorry Bella, I had to go with the better choice.

    ReplyDelete