Perfect for reflecting every person’s unique style, Origami Owl Jewelry Bars feature the latest trends in customization jewelry. Jewelry Bars are interactive for your customers and allow them to design meaningful pieces of jewelry that reflect their individuality.
The one thing I personally love about an Origami Owl Jewelry Bar is that it is so easy to transport! My Jewelry Bar consists of a table, a rolling bag, and a large canvas bag. That's it! I don't need to take several trips back and forth from my hostesses' house to the car to carry in all of my stuff. It's wonderful!!! Plus, set up and care is easy. The Origami Owl Jewelry Bar can go absolutely anywhere…the possibilities are endless! It’s versatile enough to bring to a fun night out with girlfriends, vendor events, a lunch room at your child's school, a doctor’s office, or even
the break room at work. You really can bring a Jewelry Bar anywhere!
When I set out to research how I wanted my Jewelry Bar to look, I found this inspirational picture.
I thought it was so pretty with all the turquoise and white with a few pops of color throughout. I decided to design my Jewelry Bar with this photo in mind and I think it turned out pretty good! What do you think???
When using the inspirational picture, I set out to duplicate the look without spending a lot of money. Sure there are a few items that I am hoping to change out in the future to make this adorable Jewelry Bar even better but for now it's perfect when you are just starting off as a new Designer.
I used the idea from the inspirational picture to use the colorful locket boxes and turquoise take out boxes as a part of my display to add a pop of color and visual interest to my bar. I also used a clear, short vase I already had in the house to hold all of my colorful fortune cookies.
I also added this little guy, a simple white owl without going overboard. On the left, you can also see my little vase of purple hydrangea. I already had this vase in the house along with the flower which I found in our basement. I just chopped off the stem and viola! Instant Jewelry Bar flower arrangement and for FREE! I encourage you to look around your home to see what pieces you can already incorporate into your Jewelry Bar. Any vases or white serving trays would be perfect!
Here is a breakdown of everything you see here on my Jewelry Bar, where I purchased it, and for how much:
- 4 Foot folding table with handle - $29 at Target
- Black Table Cloth 91" x 67" - Already owned
- Large Necklace Stand - $19.99 at TJ Maxx
- 2 Small Necklace Stands - $12.99 each at TJ Maxx
- Small White Ceramic Owl - $9.99 at TJ Maxx
- Fortune Cookies - Come with Designer Kit
- Locket Boxes - Come with Designer Kit
- Short, clear vase for Fortune Cookies - Already Owned
- Short, clear vase for flowers - Already Owned
- Hydrangea Flower - Already Owned
- 2 Large 8 x 10 White Frames - $6.99 Each at Target
- 4 small white ceramic dipping dishes - $2.99 Each at Target
- 2 Stack able White Plastic Tray, 14 3/4"W x 8 1/4"D x 1 1/2"H - $2.45 each at Nile Corp
- 2 Plastic Insert (24), tray size-14 1/8"W x 7 5/8"D x 1/2"H Grey - $1.58 each at Nile Corp
- Linen Pad Display, 14 1/8''L x 7 5/8''W - $1.65 at Nile Corp
If you have any questions about the Origami Owl® wait list or about becoming a Designer in Waiting, I would love to hear from you! Now is the best time to join, a year from now you would have wished you joined today. I would love to have you on my team, we are a fun group of gals and looking for more to join us on this incredible journey!