Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First Cleveland Area Origami Owl® Meeting



Last week I had the pleasure of attending my very first Cleveland area Origami Owl® meeting. My mentor did a wonderful job planning everything, I feel so fortunate to be a part of such a successful and inspirational team! I feel like we are all pioneers, embarking on a very exciting journey together! I also had the pleasure of meeting several members of Team Hoot Mamas for the first time, I am so thrilled and honored to have so many wonderful ladies entrusting me to lead them on this journey.




After mingling and getting to know one another, we sat down and ate our delicious meals while my mentor spoke about all the exciting changes that were on the horizon. She also talked about how far Origami Owl® has come in such a small amount of time. I think we all got the feeling we were apart of something very special! After we ate, a few ladies demonstrated their own personal jewelry bars and the different display items they had purchased to showcase their lockets, dangles, tags and charms. The demonstrations gave us all so many great ideas on how we can decorate our very own jewelry bars. I love how each Independent Designer can create their own unique Jewelry Bar® based on what they think looks good. I can't wait to share with all of you my Jewelry Bar®! Its coming, I promise!



What is a Jewelry Bar® exactly? It's a unique concept to Origami Owl®that is really changing the dynamic of your typical home party. An Origami Owl®jewelry bar is a hands on experience where you as the customer can create a locket either for yourself or as a gift right at the party. You can actually chose your locket, charms, chains, and dangles right from the jewelry bar and take your new creation home with you that evening! Or place an order directly with your Independent Designer for a locket shipped directly from Origami Owl®. It's entirely up to you!



After the brief presentations, we all gathered around and chatted with one another sharing ideas and advice. I feel like I have known these women for years and in reality, it's only been a few weeks! I am so blessed to be a part of such an amazing group of ladies!

If you are thinking about joining Origami Owl®, ask me how it can make a difference in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment