Sunday, April 19, 2015
Friday, January 16, 2015
Hey Hoot Mamas! I hope you all had a wonderful week and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I wanted to share with you all some exciting news....Origami Owl® is Expanding to Canada! I have received several inquiries so far and want to be sure that I provide you with all of the important details for that next step in your journey as an Origami Owl® Designer.
The Canadian launch for Origami Owl® will begin tentatively on February 3, 2015. Potential Designers can sign up to pre-order the Origami Owl® Business... Packages and join the Origami Owl® Designer in Waiting list. Final payment amounts are still being determined but payment will be required for the business package when you join the DIW list. On or about February 17, 2015, Origami Owl® will begin to ship Business Packages to new Designers in Canada. These new Designers will be encouraged to show their friends, family members and colleagues their new, amazing jewelry and let them know all about Origami Owl®, the story of it's 14 year old founder and our mission to be a "Global Force For Good". On our about March 16th, Origami Owl® will go live in Canada. New Canadian Designers should have full access to their Back Offices and be able to being hosting Jewelry Bars and offering the Origami Owl® product for sale. In addition, the first 750 new Canadian Origami Owl® Designers will receive a product kit worth over $200 in free product as a thank you for being the first to join the Origami Owl® family!
If you have any questions on this exciting opportunity, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing this amazing new opportunity!!!
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Hey there Hoot Mamas!! Whew!! We did it! What an amazing holiday busy season you all had. Can you believe we broke yet another sales record? I am one proud Mama and you should all be extremely proud of yourselves and everything that you accomplished. I am sure you are all ready for a little rest, relaxation and perhaps a glass of wine...or two. Go ahead and kick back, you deserve it!! But not for too long....why? Because now is the time to take advantage of the little down time that you have and start preparing for a successful 2015! You don't want to lose your momentum or let all of those leads you collected while you were partying in November and December grow cold. Here are a few tips to keep your Origami Owl® Business thriving in January and beyond.
1. Organize Your Leads - The first thing to do when preparing for January is to go through all of the leads you have collected in the last few months and organize them. Your leads are the most important asset in your business. Run through all the names you have of people who said no because the timing was not right, or something was going on in their life that prevented them from starting their business. By organizing that list NOW, you’ll be ready to call on prospects right after the New Year. The New Year is a great time when people are open to starting something new. I keep a lead spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel that I am continuously updating. My leads are organized into 4 categories: Scheduled Jewelry Bars®, Tentative Jewelry Bar®, Potential Customers and Recruiting Leads. Here is what qualifies a lead to fall within a particular category.
- Scheduled Jewelry Bars®- You have already scheduled an upcoming Jewelry Bar with this hostess. Make sure if she does not have a hostess packet to send her one right away. Celebrate the new year by letting her know how you are really looking forward to planning a Jewelry Bar with her.
- Tentative Jewelry Bars® - These are the leads that have not committed to a Jewelry Bars® just yet, however, told you to "call them after Christmas" to set something up. You want to contact these leads right away before their every day life takes over and calendars start to fill up again.
- Potential Customers - Potential Customers are the individuals that contacted you about placing an order for a Christmas gift, yet never followed through. You want to follow up with them to see how their holiday was and if they were still interested in placing an order for perhaps another occasion.
- Recruiting Leads - Recruiting is typically slower in December as women are busy doing the shopping for their families. Not a lot of people have time to start a business around the holidays, however, they have heard about Origami Owl®and really want to look into the opportunity more once life has settled down for them. Perhaps they asked you a lot of questions at a recent Jewelry Bars® or have sent you an email asking for more information about the business. Follow up with them via email and let them know you were thinking about them and if they had any questions about the amazing Origami Owl® opportunity.
2. Customer Care Calls - If you have been meaning to implement Customer Care Calls into your business routine, now is the perfect time! Call all of your guests who placed orders with you these last few months to see how they are enjoying their lockets. Thank them again for their purchases and if the conversation leads to other opportunities with Origami Owl like hosting a Jewelry Bar or becoming a Designer, then be sure to have information handy to share with her! Your customer will appreciate your thoughtfulness and it will show that you truly care about her experience.
3. Book Parties Using the Valentine's Day Supplements - Who isn't excited about the beautiful new Valentine's Day line coming out in just a few days? I know I have been swooning over all of the new charms and that amazing heart locket!!! Isn't that what our customers have been asking for? Now is the time to book those January and February parties by sharing the Valentine's Day line with everyone you know. Host a 'Jammies and Java in January' themed Jewelry Bar® by having guests show up in their most comfortable winter pajamas. Who doesn't love to shop in their jammies while sipping their favorite cup of coffee?
Ladies love having a low-key, comfortable and fun shopping experience!
4. Update Your Monthly Connection Newsletter - I know this is something that I really need to do and am very much looking forward to working on in the next few days. I collected several email addresses from holiday vendor shows, Jewelry Bars®, single order customers and email inquiries over the last few months and I want to keep in touch with them. The monthly newsletter is the perfect opportunity to keep your leads informed of the latest information and products.
5. Organize Your Office and Inventory - Every Corporation goes through a year end close process and you should not treat your own business any differently. Organize and file your paperwork, purge what you don't need and de-clutter your desk. I am the type of person that needs a clean and clutter free desk to feel organized and productive and can not wait to tackle that pile of papers just sitting in my in bin! I also carry a decent inventory and know that it is starting to look a little picked over after all of the last minute gift orders I filled for friends and neighbors in the final days leading up to Christmas. I keep a spreadsheet of all my inventory and know that it needs updating. Once my inventory report has been updated and organized, I plan on putting through a business supply order to replace anything that I may still need.
Team Hoot Mamas is full of the most successful and inspiring ladies and I am so grateful to be among them each and every day. I am just bursting with excitement to see what 2015 will bring to my team. Wishing you health, happiness and much success in 2015!!
Saturday, November 8, 2014
Hey Hoot Mamas! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Halloween has come and gone, and November is setting in. You know what that means....we begin to think about who is hosting Thanksgiving Dinner and preparing for the first snow flakes to Fall. It also means the official start of the biggest shopping season of the year and spending money. Wouldn't you love to have a few extra dollars this holiday season to makes things easier? Consider joining Origami Owl with a Holly Jolly Box of Happy as a fun and exciting way to earn some extra money this year! Sounds amazing, doesn't it? Before you do just that, you will need to think about Choosing An Origami Owl® Mentor. Choosing a mentor is an important part of your success with Origami Owl® or with any Direct Sales company. Choosing a mentor that will guide you through the initial start-up of your business and offer support long term is a key to your success and you have the option to choose right the first time. You want to choose someone you connect with, who you can talk to. Someone who is involved with their business on a full-time basis and is available to you when you need questions answered.